Friday, August 21, 2009

3 little birdies fall from the tree

3 little birdies
I'm a bit disappointed with the end result for my little birdies. I really struggled to register my colours and with the wisdom of hind sight I would have made some adjustments to the way I approached making the film positives and the screen.
With the benefit of twenty-four hours I am learning to appreciate the end result. There is certainly that quality of naive art to them. More importantly I am appreciating the learning opportunity that their creation has provided me.
I feel like I am busting at the seams to do some more. There are so many designs and ideas that I have swirling around in my mind. Next week is the final class. I don't want it to end :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.