I finished these floral overalls for Ms. M on the weekend. I started sewing them about a month ago but stalled for a while when it came to the snap fastenings in the leg seams (for easy nappy changing). The pattern that I was guided by (following would be a misrepresentation of my sewing style) used snap tape - but I couldn't find 'snap tape' in my local area. As an alternative I made my own bias tape which I hand stitched snaps onto before hand sewing onto the overalls. It was a slow process! If I make something similar in the future I'll be stitching up the seam and taking the extra time to change the nappy. Ms. M is a real wriggler so changing her nappy is slow battle of wills at the best of times anyway.