Friday, September 18, 2009

so what to do with it?


Ms. M is growing so fast. Time, for me, is surreal. It feels like only yesterday I was waiting for her to be born yet the period between 1600 and 1730hrs Monday to Friday feels like eternity! Easier to understand is that Ms. M, travelling her own journey, is learning every day.

Ms. M was given the onesie pictured above when she was born. I had forgotten about it until this week when I was sorting through her clothes. She is now big enough to fit into it but I, deeply offended by its text, cannot bring myself to dress her in it.

So what to do with it?

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I just came across your blog from Monica's and had to comment on this. I agree that it's not very nice at all but then, do you ever see any good 'slogan' tees??

    I think it would be a shame to waste a perfectly good onesie so maybe you could put an applique over the top of the words or you could cross it out in embroidery and write 'learning all the time' :)

    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this suggestion. Brilliant idea... Sam you're a genius!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.