Saturday, October 31, 2009

hooraytober - 150 posts and the winner is...

Hip-hip! H O O R A Y!

Hip-hip! H O O R A Y!

Hip-hip! H O O R A Y!

O what a beautiful day with lots to celebrate. Firstly the successful end of blogtoberfest where I managed to meet my commitment to post everyday even when jet setting across the country with two small children (note - the commitment was never to post something interesting everyday - sorry about dear loyal readers). Secondly, this is my 150th post! And lastly because I have drawn the winner to my first every giveaway.

And, ***drum roll please***, the winner is...



Jules said: "That's a darling little bag. My nephew has a thing for sheep so this would be ideal for him." I hope your nephew enjoys the prize!!!

Thanks to all those who entered my giveaway.

...and the good news is to celebrate 150posts I'm having another giveaway!!!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.