Tuesday, November 17, 2009

pay it forward


I've just been reading somewhere along a winding path. Megan is joining in with the pay it forward fun and I've decided to join in too.

So here's what happens:

I will make a handmade gift for the first 3 interested people who comment on this post.
  • I have 365 days to do it in…
  • What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise!

The catch is that you must participate as well:

  • you must have a blog
  • and before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Just cut and paste this one if you like, which I did!

Looking forward to seeing who wants to pay it forward with me.

3 comments:

  1. memememememe! This sounds like a TONNE of fun. I LOVE sending surprise packages (and getting them too ;)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in! This sounds like heaps of fun, wonder who actually reads my blog though, it will be interesting indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh hurrah! I'd love to play! I've just posted on my blog.. Terrific!
    http://fromonemum.blogspot.com/2009/11/pay-it-forward.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.