Saturday, April 10, 2010

100 in 100

a_Granny_a_day

Today is 2010’s 100th day… and here is my one hundred granny square blanket:

100 in 100

Well almost. There are still four rows to join-up and a few loose ends to sew-in and then it will be done…. so I am expecting, all potential disasters aside, that I will have finished by midnight tonight.

The photo above doesn’t really do the colours justice – but I wanted to take a break in production to record my achievement of one hundred squares in one hundred days. You see I’m pretty chuffed with myself … so you can be expecting more photos of completed blanket tomorrow – and maybe even the day after that!

Gotta run now… there is work to be done. I’ll tell you more about my blanket tomorrow.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is a huge achievement! You should be pretty darned chuffed if you ask me! Well done! It looks terrific! Can't wait to see it finished!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work! You should be chuffed with yourself :) And then it hit's me that we're already 100 days into 2010. crazy stuff! Can not wait to see more pics of your granny blanket, the colours are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! It is so impressive! I will be back tomorrow for more photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? 100 days already? How did that happen?
    Your grannies are divine. Beautiful work.
    I hope you are having a lovely weekend. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that is so beautiful, seriously gorgeous! Mucho impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Sal. You should be chuffed! Wish I could get a snuggle in it. I like the colour placement...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking fabulous. I had great intentions of doing this but haven't even started LOL.

    I nearly fainted when I read 100 days into 2010, surely that HAS to be wrong :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. How impressive that you have 100 things made!
    The colours are beautiful - what a gorgeous blanket

    ReplyDelete
  9. and so you should be pretty chuffed with yourself Sally. It looks gorgeous. The colours blend so well. It's really pretty. Well done you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now you know how to granny square! Unlike someone I know who draws the whole process out endlessly and rocks in the corner at the notion of all the end weaving malarkey.

    She's a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm impressed, and you have every right to be chuffed! You've done more than 100 as well, because you also made your stripey scarf. Can't wait to see the loads of photos of your new blanket :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an achievement, feel free to share pics all week if you want. You deserve a bit of a crow to celebrate this accomplishment!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh pretty, pretty, pretty - I love the waves of colour. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow you powered through that! Yippee for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.