Sunday, April 18, 2010

handsome in pink

IMG_2596

Here is my boy ready for bed in his brand spanking new pyjamas. I really do mean brand-spanking-new. Pyjamas hot off the sewing machine, the occasional thread still dangling and button-less so that bedtime wasn’t too ridiculously late. He sure does love them. Pink is his favourite colour (well for this week anyway!) And my concerns that the ghastly shade of pink that he chose would keep him awake were completely unfounded. The threat of taking them off him ensured that he ventured into dreamland in record time. A very happy ending to a lovely day.

6 comments:

  1. He is the happiest boy I have seen in a long time! He looks great in his new pjs no matter what the colour. & they will be just as perfect for his little sister later on! Bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, my son loved pink, still does, why not let them wear it?? Good on him!! Also handy with the hand-me-downs of 3 sisters, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow he is so so happy with his fantastic PJ's. Apparently pink is a very calming colour ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just fascinated that E shows any interest in choosing fabric, clothes and the like. Great PJs. Must make some for my little masters, they're usually going to bed in regular clothing at the moment. Oh, and then possibly wearing said clothing for the next day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. doesn't he look stoked to have such a talented mummy! well done, they look like they turned out perfectly. i bought some flannel over the holidays to make myself a pair of pyjammie bottoms - you are inspiring me, maybe this weekend

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really really, ridiculously cute. I love him in pink pjs. So cute and I love that he went to sleep to keep them on! PJ preservation!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.