Monday, July 19, 2010

200 in 200

 

a_Granny_a_day

Two hundred days have now past for 2010. Wowza … we’re past the half way mark. The days are cool and the nights are freezing – perfect crochet weather.

another 100 squares

In this box is another 100 squares, that makes 200 granny squares for blankets this year. These squares are not even close to being ready for a blanket yet though, I need many many more. I am weaving in the ends as I go which is slowing down the process… but will make for a much happier ending.

6 comments:

  1. You have done so well. I joined up too but haven't done so many. Weaving in as you go is the best way though, it really does make it easier later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the blanket underneath did you make that sally? canyou believe this year has gone by so fast, almost august. geez. i'll soon be ahem. 34.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well done! That's a great accomplishment! Still loving the blanket underneath. Colours are lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the blanky underneath and can't wait to see the new one. I'm so impressed, I would never have the patience to make a granny rug.
    it is perfect crochet weather isn't it? xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great, wow 200 squares and oh no has it already been 200 days, doesn't it go by fast. The colours are beautiful and rich, love them. You've reminded me that I need to finish my scarf, better get that out tonight. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was well on the way to keeping up with my grannies even if they weren't for the same project and then I discovered Granny slippers.....do they count??? I have been a demon making those!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.