Tuesday, September 7, 2010

brown paper packages tied up with string

brown paper packages tied up with string

…these are a few of my favourite things.

Look what arrived in the post for me yesterday afternoon. A delicious parcel of brown paper packages tied up with string, and a gorgeous little package wrapped with the most delicious piece of fabric which now has the coveted position of favourite fabric in my stash. It is so gorgeous.

I couldn’t bring myself to open the packages until today. I wanted to soak up the beauty of the packages all wrapped up. So very delightful. The loveliest kind of lovely.

Inside? Look! How lucky am I?

somewhere along a winding path

Thank you so much Megan for your incredible generosity. So many gorgeous treasures… and everything in your parcel is my favourite colour. I love it all so much, the grey floss, the red cotton, the muted green fabric, the gorgeous red poppy cloth, the blue and green memory folio and icy blue recipe book. Oh yes… and the dark chocolate!!! My favourite too! (how did you know?) Absolutely bliss. I feel so incredibly fortunate – most especially so to have your friendship as an important part of my life. Thank you.

7 comments:

  1. exciting package! lovely for you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! But you have more patience than me. I wouldn't have been able to wait to open them...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh super gorgeous!! Lucky you, you big winner. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent! Lucky you for sure! Enjoy your things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful gift! And Maya golds my favourite kind of choccy too-enjoy and do show us what you make with the lovely fabric and threads :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely packages you got Sal and the treasures inside are lovely. Enjoy your new parcel of treasures. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't believe you waited a whole night to open them! You must have been one of those good little girls who never picked up and rattled the presents under the Christmas tree ;)

    Glad you liked it all, I had great fun choosing the crafty bits for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.