Thursday, September 30, 2010

just a minute … in september

Listening… to music on the ipod that has been passed on to me from my partner now that he has upgraded. Still trying to work out some of the features and need to make it a bit more my “own”.

Watching… footy finals!

Growing… lots of vegetables in the garden. Unfortunately this month has been one of the driest Septembers on record.

strawberries

Playing… with water. Already temperatures have exceeded 30°C. I think we’re in for a hot dry summer. I spent much of this month assembling Ikea furniture to organise a toy/play space for the children. It has come together well and now just needs a few finishing touches to make the space a little more unique to us.

playing with water

Developing… Ms. M acquires new words and phrases daily, “me too” has been her favourite phrase this month. She’s had a bit of a rough time of it this month, sore throats, coughing, vomiting and cutting teeth – she has handled it all in her stride. She sure is a trooper. This month she also had her first haircut. Mr.3 has been drawing, drawing, drawing! He has also been teaching me lots of games – his imagination is out of this world. I struggle to keep up with him … but I’m giving it everything I’ve got.

Wearing… 

Ms M: just one shoe!?!just one shoe just one shoe (2)

Mr. 3: skivvies and beanies (as opposed to being naked) now that the days are getting warmer!my thoughtful boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.