Thursday, September 30, 2010

september sewing challenge :: make a bag

12monthsewingchallenge

September’s sewing challenge was to make a bag. At the time of signing up for the challenge I had planned to make myself a bag – but instead I ended up sewing sixty odd library bags for my son’s kindy! So not a lot of time left over to make a bag for myself but I’ve well and truly met this month’s challenge.

I enjoyed sewing the library bags. A great feeling to make a contribution and also good to develop a production line of sorts. As the seams were very straight forward (literally!) I sewed at great speed. It was fun.

2 comments:

  1. 60+ bags sounds to me like you out did yourself with the challenge. Very impressive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good girl! 60+ bags - blimey - did you have dreams about them?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.