Saturday, September 11, 2010

star trekking across the universe

captain kirk

Star Trekkin' across the universe,
On the Starship Enterprise under Captain Kirk.
Star Trekkin' across the universe,
Only going forward 'cause we can't find reverse.

Fingers crossed today won’t be the last day this fine man plays.

picture via

{Added @ 1955hrs} Oh well – I guess it just wasn’t meant to be. What a fantastic match – another close one that made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster and going to be sick. Farewell Kirky and Roos – youse guys totally ace.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this post title really got me singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, so he is a Swannie, but I have no idea who. Ooops... anyway, I don't mind who wins tonight, but just for you I will cheer on the red ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tend to agree with most of what I read on your blog Sal. find myself nodding when I read your thoughts on parenting, on meal preparation, on finding work/family/life balance.
    I guess we have to disagree on something!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it was a honour to be there at his last match.
    I had a big cry as he left the ground but I wouldn't and missed it for the world.
    To great man and footballer xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.