Tuesday, September 28, 2010

thinking of you :: liesl @ hoppo bumpo

Every time I spy the hydrangeas growing in the back garden I think of Liesl. She was clever enough to grow a mutant hydrangea last season, and there I was thinking that I just had a pink variety!

Leisl has created all kinds of blue hydrangea magic, and so this year inspired by her and armed with a shaker of ‘blueing tonic’ I’m hoping to grow some blue hydrangea magic of my own.

blueing tonic

Thank you Leisl.

A few of you expressed interest in ‘playing along’ after last week’s post – so if you are please leave a comment so that I can come and check out who you’ve been thinking about.

4 comments:

  1. I never knew there was such a product, wow, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for a post. I'm sure it's like that for most of us, you read what other bloggers are up to almost on a daily basis, you get to "know" them, you think about them. Might have to join in with this one next week, when I'll be looking for things to blog during blogtoberfest!

    Good luck with your hydrangeas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you Sal♥ How you generously helped me with my blog, of your always lovely posts, your gorgeous pics of your beloveds and how we've some things in common.
    You're a sweetheart as always Sal ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely Sally, I'm not sure how I missed this post of yours? Thank you for thinking of me. Now I am thinking of you ... and wondering what your hydrangea blooms look like? I hope it is a spectacle of blue. (My mutant hydrangea is in full bloom ... and again is mauve, pink and blue!)

    Liesl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.