4 things that I always carry:
… it would have been nice to think that house keys, mobile phone and wallet were included in the above but alas being so organised remains an aspirational goal for me.
4 things that are in my bedroom:
- library books
- piles of granny squares
- a flower press
- empty nappy box that was being used as part of a robot costume by Mr.3 earlier in the evening as part of his delaying bed time strategy. Too cute.
4 things that I would like to do but haven't done yet:
- travel to Africa
- finish reading War and Peace
- be a grandmother
- celebrate our 50th anniversary with Dave
4 things that you don't know about me:
- I’ve had malaria twice
- I often dream of crocodiles under my bed when I am worried about something
- I bought a My Friend The Chocolate Cake CD based solely on the art work on the cover … and then they became one of my favourite bands
- I watched the fire works at the end of the Edinburgh Festival sitting on the roof of an old church - marvellous
4 things I often wonder:
- what someone is thinking
- why people produce tears when they cry (Mr. 3 asked me last night – do you know?)
- what time it is
- will everything be alright
More 4 things at Cath’s place.