Saturday, October 23, 2010

4 things

4 things that I always carry:

  1. sunglasses
  2.  
  3.  
  4.  

… it would have been nice to think that house keys, mobile phone and wallet were included in the above but alas being so organised remains an aspirational goal for me.

4 things that are in my bedroom:

  1. library books
  2. piles of granny squares
  3. a flower press
  4. empty nappy box that was being used as part of a robot costume by Mr.3  earlier in the evening as part of his delaying bed time strategy. Too cute.

4 things that I would like to do but haven't done yet:

  1. travel to Africa
  2. finish reading War and Peace
  3. be a grandmother
  4. celebrate our 50th anniversary with Dave

4 things that you don't know about me:

  1. I’ve had malaria twice
  2. I often dream of crocodiles under my bed when I am worried about something
  3. I bought a My Friend The Chocolate Cake CD based solely on the art work on the cover … and then they became one of my favourite bands
  4. I watched the fire works at the end of the Edinburgh Festival sitting on the roof of an old church - marvellous

4 things I often wonder:

  1. what someone is thinking
  2. why people produce tears when they cry (Mr. 3 asked me last night – do you know?)
  3. what time it is
  4. will everything be alright

 

More 4 things at Cath’s place.

8 comments:

  1. Another really good one. I suggest google for the tears question. ;D Where were you when you got malaria? The crocodiles under the bed reminded me of the sea slugs and sharks under my bed when I was a kid. I would shut the light off and and jump from as far as humanly possible onto the bed so that the creatures couldn't get me. All imagination of course. I wouldn't even stick my feet over the edge of the bed once the lights were out because I knew I would get bitten or wiped by a slug. eeek. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice & very interesting lists...
    I sure don't have a problem hearing about people that buy music based on the cover! Often I think the covers are great pics for walls!
    I'm glad you aren't a grandmother yet!!! lol But your time will come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited to see you had joined in. We have quite a few in common, maybe we can all meet up in Africa together. I haven't had malaria but i have had typhoid - eeeeeeekkkk, in India. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH Sally I love your lists.
    I'm so the same about being organized and your first list! THat is me to a tee too!
    I often wonder what people are thinking too, and if everything will be alright, and what time it is. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh really sweet things in your life, i've certainly learnt not to worry, except when my husband is at war, but everything else is just daily bits & pieces to make up my life. Never worry about what people think, especially of me, you just never can tell. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea isnt it!? 4 simple questions and answers that give so much :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.