Saturday, November 20, 2010

handprints on my wall

hand prints on my wall

These special prints – ten fingers on 10/10/10 made by each of my little treasures -  has now been framed. So that is a step in the right direction to finally hanging things on my bare walls. At this time they’re hanging on the walls too… but on hooks left by the house’s former owners. Other, currently empty, frames are destined for these hooks, but in the mean time these prints can stay.

Be sure to peep at other people’s wall over at Wendy’s place... and play along too if you like!

5 comments:

  1. I'm a little more than envious of people who have their kids paw prints, especially tiny baby ones as I didn't do my own kidlets. Definitely something to treasure. Please send me your address. I was serious about the lace. I would love to send it to you. Cherrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the wall hanging happenings!
    Thanks for joining in, x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are the best kinds of hand prints on the wall!! I actually get the children to scrub their paw prints off the hall walls now, funny how the dirty marks only go up to about 5' high!! Hmmmmm, love Posie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.