Friday, December 3, 2010

my creative space :: for my birthday girl

for my birthday girl

My (late) creative space this week has been all about the birthday girl. There are so many things I want to make her, and ten days out from the event I am coming to terms with the reality that there just might not be time. My love for her is so big - giving her everything under the stars would still not be enough to show her.

This is the last “creative space” for 2010. Wowza … where has the year gone? A big thank you to Kirsty for being the hostess with the mostess.

Oh yeah… and this photo is dedicated to Jess ;)

8 comments:

  1. OH she is going to love that gorgeous doll. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's looking beautiful already! Sure to be well loved.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEHHE, LOVE it Sally!! And love her, she's going to be a beautiful doll.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely doll. You are right I have the same feeling. Time goes tooo quick

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms M is going to love her new dolly! Hope you get all the bestest pressies on your list made, no harm if some are for christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That doll is adorable! You are such a great photographer as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the doll and Ms M is going to adore her :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous doll Sally! and love the pic too.
    hope the birthday girl loved her ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.