Saturday, January 22, 2011

so very grateful

This week I am so very grateful to know that Kylie @ 3 Sheets is a-okay. I received the most darling parcel from her the very day Brisbane started to flood. It didn’t take me long to notice that the people in the suburb Kylie lives in were being advised to prepare and evacuate. I couldn’t bring myself to open the package until I knew she was okay. In hindsight that seems quite strange but at the time I just couldn’t bring myself to do it. Odd no?

kylie's dress

Inside the parcel, patiently waiting for me to open it, was this most gorgeous dress. It has been made so beautifully. So many delightful details. Lovely!!!

kylie's dress (2)

I am so very grateful that Kylie was generous enough to gift this dress to me, but so much more grateful to learn that Kylie and her family are alright. Phew.

Gratefulness abounds @ Maxabella’s.

17 comments:

  1. LOVE the dress - isn't she clever! I'm glad she's okay too and I don't know who she is. I must pop over and check out her blog.


    You look so stylish and arty in that dress. Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in that beautiful dress, congratulations on your exciting news;) I hope you are keeping well. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute and funky dress! It suits you Sally! Whats the exciting news???? (Have i missed something?)
    PS did your lemon tree ever survive ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always great to hear someone is safe. Glad you got to happily open that parcel- one very cool dress Sal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress , love it ! Also very nice nice photos of you !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress! So much to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  7. that dress is gorgeous and it looks so lovely on you

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous surprise and so nice to see you in the dress! You look totally divine, Sally :) Thank you so much for thinking of us during the floods. I feel like a fraud because in the end we were unaffected. Very happy that you like the dress... as I said before, I think it was meant to be :)) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, looks great, you looks so charming and happy in that dress. Thank God she is okay.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful dress and you look stunning. It's making me all teary and now I miss you even more :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are totally gorgeous, both in and out.
    and I'm grateful to know you
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can totally relate to not wanting to open the parcel until you knew all was well. It looks like it was worth the wait, you look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous dress! And I am glad to hear that she survived the floods.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it & you look lovely in it & you look like you love it! LOVE all over!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally gorgeous you beautiful girl you ♥ ... the dress is too ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.