Monday, January 24, 2011

yesterday

my boy turned 4!

the birthday boy

Where did that time go? Wasn’t it just yesterday I was holding him to my chest for the very first time, his little fingers wrapped around mine? My my. I am so proud of him. He is kind, thoughtful, imaginative and playful.

We had a little party to celebrate.

There were cupcakes, fairy bread and lollies. We had fruit skewers too.

cup cakesfairy bread

There were four candles on an ice cream cake, and we all sang Happy Birthday really really loudly because we love E. so much. ice cream cake

E’s dada organised pass the parcel, a game of cricket and lots of pool time fun too. Everyone had a blast.pass the parcel 

… and today? Today we’re going to practice riding his new bike. What fun and adventures lay ahead.

Happy birthday my dearest sweet boy. There are not the words to tell you just how much I love you.

13 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your sweet little bloke!!
    Lots like he had a wonderful day- those cupcakes look soooooooo yum.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to Mr E! Looks like he had a fab day! It all looks awesome! Good luck on the bike E...

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he. I love four. Four year olds are the BEST! Happy birthday kiddo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday big guy, 4, yahoo & born at such a great time for the school year too. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, Happy Birthday E! TIme flies too fast as a mumma. Looks like a lovely celebration. And now I feel like eating a cup cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, E! You are a big boy and ready to conquer the world :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday gorgeous E, we all miss you and wish we could have been there to celebrate your special day! Enjoy your new bike, tell mama to video you on it so that we all can see.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun Sally! I have been meaning to ask you, when you mentioned about changing my settings so that comments can be left via email, I tried but couldnt for the life of me find where to change that? Any tips would be appreciated, Im obviously overlooking it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy birthday to your little man. 4 is so sweet. Cupcakes and fairybread ... the best.
    Carmel

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks like a lovely party for a sweet and lovely boy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. he looks very loveable. you have good reason to be proud

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of yummy food and lots of fun going on here. Happy 4th birthday to your big boy. I hope that he had a fantastic time celebrating. xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Sal he's a sweetheart, you must be so proud, what fine man he'll be ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.