Thursday, February 10, 2011

painting

painting

A busy day lies ahead. I’m back from the hardware store and the day before me will be filled with painting walls. I’m repainting the children’s room just to make it “fresh” before we head off tonight to buy them bunk beds. The children don’t have to share a room – we have the space for them to have their own rooms if they really wanted to but they love sharing a room together and have wanted bunk beds for a.g.e.s!!! It really pleases me that they enjoy sharing their room. I know it won’t be like this forever, which is cool too, but I am thrilled that while they are young they are forming strong sibling bonds.

I better get to it. I’ve not been feeling the best this past week so while I’m able to I better get as much done as I can.

For creativity galore head on over to Kirsty’s.

7 comments:

  1. I'm really glad to read this post. We have our children in separate rooms, but I always shared a room as a child and we will be moving them in together in the near future. Life is too short to be alone at night!!

    I hope they enjoy the bunks! CUBBY HOUSE!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, cute!

    We had bunk beds as kids, my twin sister and I, and I fell off that top bunk more than once! I swear, I have always been uncoordinated.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you did get to paint that room straight away...so by the time you read this you have lovely fresh walls! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet that they like sharing together.
    Happy painting xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what delicious colour did you chose for their room?

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so lovely that they can share and bond well with each other - they will have wonderful memories which will last a lifetime!
    I would have loved to share a room with my older brother when I was little, we only shared when we had house guests, but I have the most amazing memories of the cubby houses and game we would play (mostly when we were meant to be asleep!)!
    I Hipe you are feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have fun painting! Our girls share a room too and they (and we) love it! They too want bunk beds, but unfortunately ceiling fans mean we can't!

    I couldn't imagine them in separate rooms - I'm sure if they were, they'd want to continually have 'sleep overs' in each other's rooms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.