Sunday, March 20, 2011

making pasta

making pastaOne afternoon this past week my boy came running into my bedroom as I rested having just finished watching play school to proudly announce that when he grew up he was going to be a spaghetti maker. Later in the week he was beside himself with joy, proclaiming as he held his hand to his brow “I just can’t believe my eyes” after his father borrowed a book filled with pasta recipes from the local library. He can be so overwhelmingly adorable at times. Tonight he made his first spaghetti. It was delicious.

6 comments:

  1. hahaha that is so cute! Pasta making is a facourite activity here as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous! I got a pasta maker for Christmas, and haven't gotten in out of the box yet! (shame shame) I plan to have a go with my kids in the next holidays. They still remember making blue and green pasta with their uncle a few years ago!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely to hear from you again. Celebrate the simple joys in your life, empathise with those in trouble, but keep living your wonderful life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Mr E, starting your new career at 4! Very ambitious. Doesn't he look so serious as he makes his spaghetti.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A Master Chef in the making, how fabulous! I can only imagine how this summer must have been though, I am quite glad that we left when we did as even without being pregnant I would have cooked and I would have hated it! I hope it cools down very soon, although I did just see that this march breaks the record again, I will channel the cold weather gods for you and wish them your way. I am so glad to hear from you though, we miss you all very much and we can't wait to skype again, now that we are in our own place with working internet it should be even better!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.