Thursday, April 28, 2011

‘t was a good friday…

… to start a crocheted a winter blanket for my darling Ms. M.

M's blanket

Much of the Easter weekend was spent hooking away. Finally the weather is getting cooler and the idea of staking ground on the couch, hook in hand with a big ball of wool, has become very appealing. 

I had also planned to do a bit of blogging – I’ve been missing this part of my life muchly – but the crochet attraction was just too strong.

We’ll catch up this weekend… I promise!

10 comments:

  1. Oh cutey cute cute! How is it all going to go together? Love it so far

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened much quicker than I thought it would! Love the colours you've chosen (or did she?) and I am very interested to see how it all joins together!

    Welcome back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love it so far! What kind of wool is it? It's very pretty. How are you doing? Must be half way! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait.
    ANd I love your crocheting xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm looks like someone is making a Hexy blanket, am I correct?
    Can't wait to see it come together :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The colours are really pretty. It's the perfect weather for sitting down hooking up a blanket. I hope you are keeping well.xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so admire your granny staying power. I'm still recovering from my first blanket. And the ends still aren't woven in! Lovin' the colours of this latest...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh loving this crochet & colour, gorgeous work Sally, love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! Wooly time is approaching. I've been knitting this week, it's amazing how the drop in temperature brings an instant craving for needles, hooks and yarn : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.