Wednesday, June 15, 2011

alone together

baby baby

Dearest Little Virgo,

We haven’t had much together time you and I. Strange considering we spend 24/7 effectively one in the same but I’m referring to together time alone, just you and me to hang out. Life is so busy – working full time, trying to get jobs done around the house before you arrive, and being a mother to your two very special older siblings. Not to mention looking for opportunities to grab moments of  time with your father.

Yesterday we had a bath. It has been a long time since I last relaxed in hot foamy water. It was wonderful. We chatted together. I sang you some songs and I told you how much I love you. You danced, a beautiful gentle fluttering dance each time I spoke aloud the words “I love you”. Every part of my being was filled with happiness, so much so that tears welled in my eyes and rolled down my cheeks dripping into my smile.

We’re all very much looking forward to your arrival – but don’t come too soon. Lets hang out together just the two of us a few more times first hey?

Your loving Mama. xoxox

15 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous belly! Enjoy your time together : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so sweet Sally. Enjoy your time with your baby in your beautiful belly:) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Too sweet. Cherrie
    PS Looks like you evoked the same soft response in all of us as I didn't read the other comments till mine was written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely post, I wish I could be there in person to greet the little one when s/he arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoping you find more contented moments like this one. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, Sally...I remember that precious time. Enjoy!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Sally,

    Hope you get some more moments like this before bub is born. Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing, love your chat with the baby!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.