Saturday, June 18, 2011

refashioned for sweet dreams

sunny refashioned PJs

Those flannelette pillowcases have now been refashioned into PJs for the ever growing Ms. M.. I’m really stoked with how they have turned out. Very cheery – filled with sunshine even. I do so hope they’re conducive for sleep.

Some flannelette sheets from the stash have also been refashioned into sleepwear for my little girl.

pink floral refashioned PJsPretty pink flannelette PJs with lots of wonkiness around the neckline. I suspect the wrap-style top might cause her father some problems come getting ready for bed time.

refashioned PJs And another pair of PJs made from the same sheet set used for a nightie and teddy bear last year. There is still loads of this sheet left over. I can foresee that my girl will be wearing this fabric to bed for many years to come.

8 comments:

  1. If I could get away with getting about in 24 hour flannelette, I so would. Particularly loving the jim jams with built-in sunshine. Lucky, lucky kidlet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those red flowery jammies. My kids have been sleeping nudie. I think I had better sort them out some jammies for the trip. I don't want them wandering to the toilet in the night without.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pjs are awesome! I'm not sure if my sewing skills extend to pjs but I might just have to give it a try with a flannelette sheet I have. (PS. love your little 'wee bit useless' apology on this form!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow...I love them all, they are beautiful...and I wish they came in my size!! Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, all gorgeous. One of my daughter's fave PJs are a pair of kimono PJs made from upcycled flanny sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gee you are clever. Great idea! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool. love the idea, I have to go through our cupboard to find some boy style flannel.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these PJ's. i've been planning to make my daughter some PJ's from my flannel sheet stash for years - but havn't yet gotten around to it. I must do. thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.