Wednesday, July 27, 2011

counting down – 35 weeks

35wksOverall I’m feeling pretty good, although slightly panicked about all the jobs that remain to be completed before this baby joins our family on the outside.

Baby continues to wriggle about causing the rest of us great amusement as little feet or elbows can be seen squirming about. Mr. 4 was having a cuddle the other day as he sobbed due to the pain of an ear ache and baby started kicking and poking him – instinctively it felt like such a reassuring gesture from within and it caused E. much delight.

12 comments:

  1. How Gorgeous! Look forward to 'meeting' the new bub!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!
    I have a funny expression on my face... no doubt my partner was doing something to concern me behind the camera!
    I too am looking forward to meeting bub... but not too soon... there is so much to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely photo of you. I'm glad you are keeping well and that everyone is getting excited to meet the new baby:) I remember really loving watching the moves of the baby in my belly too, it's a very special time. Take care. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not long until we meet this baby. You're looking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sally you are looking gorgeous!! and seem to be nesting :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are looking gorgeous, Sally! All the best x

    ReplyDelete
  7. yep looking lovely there Sal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photo - you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at you, don't you just look GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are looking fantastic my dear friend. Good luck with getting everything done. Much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look wonderful!! I'm only 19 weeks and look like poop! haha!
    Gutted about your boots! They look so comfortable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's going to be great Sal. How exciting!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.