Wednesday, August 31, 2011

due date

wednesday child is full of woe

Wednesday’s child is full of woe, well according to the poem anyhow. I was born on a Wednesday – I have my moments I suppose. Baby O was due today, a Wednesday but instead debuted on a Tuesday – so according to the same poem he’s full of grace.

I’m certainly not full of woe at the moment. Quite the opposite in fact. My heart is exploding with joy and happiness. Life is grand, pure bliss. I’m walking on sunshine. It is all good.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, and what a wonderful photo! Enjoy these first days together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so beautiful. Don't you wish you hold onto your newborn moments forever?

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome into the world, such a beautiful beautiful squeel there.
    congrats to you all Sal, such a great post, love that you are walking on sunshine.

    get some sleep and enjoy that gorgeous newborn smell...ahhh (clucky much)

    big hugs Sal ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.