Saturday, October 1, 2011

howdy!

 

blogtoberfest

Woo-hoo it’s Blogtoberfest.

Howdy to these parts if you’re visiting as part of the blogtoberfest hoopla.

My intention for the first day of blogtoberfest was to write a post about why I blog. An explanation of why I started bashing away at the keys, pressing the publish button and putting myself out into the blogosphere, a reflection of why I still do it, and an opportunity for you to get to know me a little bit. That was plan anyway. Maybe I’ll do it later on today, or perhaps you’re going to have to wait until tomorrow. You see now I find myself sitting in my PJs in bed, a baby sleeping beside me, kids going crazy out in the living room and it is almost 9 o’clock in the morning*. I think I smell of baby spew. I need to scull the cuppa of tea beside me and hit the shower, wash my hair, pop into the hairdresser for a quick fringe trim** and then wrangle my mob to a Grand Final Footy party at a cherished friend’s house.

If you haven’t already head on over to Tinniegirl and sign up for the festivities.

 

* I live on the left-hand side of the continent!

** no time to get my haircut properly with a newborn.

7 comments:

  1. goodluck with blogtober, looking forward to reading your why story.

    hope you are having fun at the GF BBQ ♥

    p.s loving the red vespa stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Blogtoberfest! I hope you were cheering for the right (winning!) team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yay! Glad you're blogtoberfesting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness you are a glutton for punishment! ;-) Good luck with Blogtoberfest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogtoberfest. Hope that you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a newborn...lucky you! On a visit from Octoberfest. Will pop by again! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so temted to play along with blogtoberfest. Bummer full-time work!!! Oh, well, i'll enjoy checking in on your fun.

    I LOVE your this moment photo below. He's never going to be lonely. x t.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.