Tuesday, October 4, 2011

six weeks

sleeping study @ 6 wks

Six weeks. The babymoon is over. Life is moving on and we’re out and about. Today we started the day off with a routine check up at the GP, followed by meeting up with friends at Hyde Park before heading home to exchange the eldest boy for a 2yr old and 1yr old girl. Spent the afternoon juggling crying babes, baking a cake and hosting a backyard picnic before preparing dinner for two four year old boys, two two year old girls and a one year old girl.

I’m knackered and feeling rather chuffed that I juggled it all and survived to tell the tale. 

11 comments:

  1. What a little darling! Also: excellent juggling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! don't know that I could cope with that many babies! AND bake a cake AND host a picnic too! Great work! and lovely photos! Thanks for sharing!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You're a supermum! And those photos are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting for Blogtoberfest.

    What a gorgeous, gorgeous baby!

    You have also inspired me to clean out my stash of 'I'll upcycle that someday'!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bless this little cherub.

    Wow, I could never juggle all of that.

    Everyone sounds happy.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done - you should be proud of yourself:)
    He is so sweet - my time flies - 6 weeks already:)
    I linked back to you in my blog post today:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds like you are running family day care :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. TaaaaaDaaaaaaa Hey There SUPERMUM. Yikes what a feat, well done, bet they all had fun ... how I'd love a cuddle with Babyface, he looks so very contented. ♥♥♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm knackered just reading about that! They really are just bundles of trouble at those ages.
    What exquisite photos Sally.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree, there is something about the first 6 weeks. You made it- yey, he's lovely...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.