Thursday, October 6, 2011

tracing patterns

tracing patterns

I woke up tired this morning. Do you know the feeling? Opening your eyes is hard work and you feel exhausted before your feet have even landed on the floor. So before heading out for a play date this morning I sat with a cup of tea flicking through Ottobre magazines as the children coloured in. With another hectic day ahead I thought that would be the sum of creativity in this house today but much to my own surprise late in the afternoon the planets and stars aligned and there was an opportunity to trace a pattern as my partner cooked a yummy dinner.

Grander creative achievements can be found here.

5 comments:

  1. I love Ottobre magazines but have yet to attempt anything from one. Look forward to seeing what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracing an Otto is no mean feat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had confused friends watch as I have traced Otto patterns- why would you do that? or aren't you meant to be tracing the orange line! Oh, the things we do! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.