The ripple blanket is growing. As I hook I ponder. Lots of things float in and out of my thoughts. I struggle to take my ideas as far as I’d like. The thoughts are racing at a pace that I just can’t keep up with.
A snapshot of my mind as I hook:
- the ripple pattern written using music notation – the meter signature would be 4/4 time for sure.
- shopping list – forgot to get cat food and dental floss today – must not forget next time near shops
- how do DVD rental stores make money these days?
- theories relating to the subaltern and The Help, a white author giving a voice to negro characters – is it problematic?
- Asymmetrical reciprocity – need to improve my conceptual understanding
- why didn’t Harper Lee write more novels
- will it ever be possible for me to listen to a song produced by Phil Spector without being creep out.
- what is going to happen with the European economy, if they’re in so much debt who actually has the money?
- need to vacuum the floors tomorrow
- I was young and caught in the crowd; I didn't know then what I know now; I was dumb and I was proud and I'm sorry; If I could go back, do it again; I'd be someone you could call friend; Please, please believe that I'm sorry. Does James really exist? If so, what did he think of Kate’s song?