Thursday, December 1, 2011

bunting

bunting

There is a birthday party planned for these parts soon so today I am trying to finish sewing party bunting. I have spent much of the morning cutting strips to make bias binding and this afternoon the plan is to iron it into folds and then maybe I’ll have enough energy to sew it all together tonight. Maybe.

The first of December signals panic stations. A birthday, end of school events, and international house guest and then Christmas. Whoa. Breathe. Must remember to breathe.

Linking up with the creative bunch as usual on a Thursday.

9 comments:

  1. That looks like it's going to be some beautiful bunting! I can't believ it's the first of December already!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty colour combination of pink and yellow. I know that feeling, Christmas is so near and still so much left to do, yes breathe:) I hope everything goes well. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking time to breathe will be my mantra this month...even with slowing the pace I know things will get crazy hectic in a few weeks.

    I adore the colour combo you are using for this bunting...just gorgeous!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like your busy time is just about to start! Make sure you take time to enjoy it! I'm just starting to breathe now after school finished last week, international guests left on Monday - and my girls' final dance performance is this Saturday!

    Beautiful bunting too!
    I don't know how you find the time!!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Delicious! I didn't think you could top the crochet bunting you made last year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I'm hoping to make bunting for Christmas (Sadie and Lance's christmas tree bunting, actually) so you've inspired me to give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to the little one. Hope the bunting got sewed. Enjoy the December rush.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! I love birthdays. The colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can relate to that panic....only one more yoga class before school holidays :-( Love the birthday bunting, a lovely idea.
    PS how did Harry High Pants go? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.