Sunday, March 18, 2012

babushka colouring book

inside colouring bookcolouring book

Look what I was lucky enough to receive during the week from the very talented Manda. So wonderful. A book filled to the brim with babushkas of all kinds; rainbows, outer space, vegetables and butterflies to just name a few, all waiting to be coloured.

It is a quality colouring book - the paper is sturdy 100% recycled paper. It really stands out from the other colouring books my children own.

Thankyou so much Manda for this lovely prize. If you want one you can pick one up from Manda’s shop – Babushka Girl – it would make a delightful gift.

9 comments:

  1. Ok, this is the second time I have seen this book in blogland this week. I will really have to buy one as it looks great. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice prize! Lovely looking book! Enjoy your colouring! Must be the season for it cos I found a nice one for me recently! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls would love this book. Thanks for the link, Sally. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's adorable.I will have a peek at her site. Thank you for sharing xxxx

    Leah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sally,

    Those designs would make a lovely stitchery pattern. Happy Monday.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. My daughter loves babushkas... off to check out that shop...

    ReplyDelete
  7. the books are so lovely to colour in..my girls love there's :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your blog win. What a beautiful colouring in book. I know a little girl who would love to colour in this. Thank you for the links. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.