Yesterday I managed to hide in the grey room long enough to sew up View B from the Lisette Continental pattern. It came together really easily and I rather adore the back gather feature. This time I just followed the pattern to the letter. I made the one size – no adjustments. It works pretty well… except that the neckline at the front is way too high and on me almost looks like I’m wearing it backwards. Next time I’ll be adjusting the neckline to be lower at the front and the bust darts a little longer for extra shape. I’m not certain where this fabric came from. I have a feeling that I picked it up online from a vintage fabric retailer. Where ever I got it from it must have been a bargain for me to buy watermelon colour.