Saturday, May 12, 2012

the first square

wave square

Ta-dah! My first square for my first crochet along. I’m playing along here making crochet squares. There will be a new square every fortnight. I hooked this one on Friday night while I watched the footy… well okay - I didn’t really watch the footy but I did sit in the same room as someone that was watching the footy. That sort-a counts doesn’t it? Anyways, this square was pretty quick to put together so if you want to join in it wouldn’t be hard to catch up.

Details ravelled here.

13 comments:

  1. It really is feeling that time of year, there's a chill in the air and all you want to do is curl up on the couch with hook and wool. I feel a wool buying excursion coming on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! And I know what you mean about the footy.....its a perfect time to knit and crochet, except when I actually have to go to the game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's very noice. i love the colours, but hate the footy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sally,

    Just LOVE it. I wouldn't be watching the footy either!!!! Happy days to you.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yah! It's gorgeous :) Funny about the football - a way to watch without watching! (Fabulous!) :)) Kx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sally, I love the colours, I'm loving crochet at the moment too & looking for a project, so might head over and have a look at your link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so pretty. Totes love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely! What size did it come up?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those colours are so bright and cheery Sally, love your square!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cute indeed :)
    See you on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Its beautiful, well done. I always think it is better to knit or crochet than watch the footy just look at what you can acomplish :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.