Sunday, September 16, 2012

{how to} dangling bauble trim

trim

To hook this crocheted dangling bauble trim work a couple of rows of single crochet as a foundation. To create the actual baubles: *6ch, 3 dc in 3rd chain from hook, 2ch, 1 slip stitch at base of the 3 dc stitches, a slip stitch in each of the chain stitches working back towards the foundation and then sc in next 3 scs (of foundation row)* repeat working your way around what ever it is you’re edging – in my case it was this sweet strawberries and cream poncho for Ms. M.

There you have it – how to hook dangling bauble trim. Make sense?

l US terminology

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the tutorial. I will have to learn more crochet and come back to it so I have something to crochet it to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh nice. last lot i did doesnt look any where as nice as yours :) will defo have to revert to your toot when in need for my next project :) thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome! Well done You!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If only I knew how to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I love this! It is seriously perfect for my new project! thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.