Wednesday, September 26, 2012

yarn along

yarn along 26.09.12

There are days when I just need to indulge myself with a little pick me up. An impulsive magazine purchase on a such a day is an easy way to bring a smile to me dial. Not only are magazines filled with colourful images and creative ideas – they also offer the promise of a quiet moment, some sunshine and maybe even a cup of tea.

I indulged myself with this Crochet Today magazine a few weeks back. It served its purpose on a bad day as a pick-me-up, but the inspiration factor wasn’t all there in the midst of winter.

Today it picked it up again, ready to be inspired with summer crochet ideas.

Joining in with Ginny’s Yarn Along.

Crocheted square Ravelled.

3 comments:

  1. I always feel more inspired at this time of year. Winter really drags me down. It looks like such a bright and inspiring magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the opposite...I find so much inspiration for knitting/spinning/sewing projects in the fall and winter because in the summer, I just want/need to be out in the garden and don't seem to find the time to get to the handwork projects. Your colours alone (in the picture) are inspiration indeed though.
    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love to indulge in a good magazine or two as a pick me up, works every time:) It looks like you're working on something bright and summery there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.