Sunday, October 28, 2012

morning

1. morning2. morning3. morning4. morning5. morning6. morning7. morning8. morning9. morning




The other day I did get my butt into gear – jumped in the shower and then bolted out the door to enjoy the morning. I’m so glad I did. A shower on my own. Brilliant. The golden colours of the sun rising. Heart warming. The bird songs. Joyful. The cold fresh air and stillness – just what I needed. I wandered. Meandered. Breathed in deeply. Watched. Listened. Enjoyed.

Some observations about the morning that I am usually too fast asleep to know… the birds start singing outside my bedroom window at four thirty a.m. and the street lights switch off at quarter past five.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo's! Thank you for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sal the images are divine, the tranquility you discovered shines through. I'm so pleased I popped in and saw these glorious shots ... BUT ... that's as close to early morning as you'll get me ;) Mega Thanks for making such an effort, so very beautiful x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much easier to get up in the morning now that Summer is coming. I love these shots! Especially the arty bark one haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.