Friday, November 9, 2012

little stitches

litte stitches

I borrowed this delightful book from my local library. It is full of inspiring designs and projects. Enchanting and whimsical from cover to cover. Indeed I fell so in love with it that I went online a purchased a copy for my personal library.

girl scooting along

girl with horse

baby quilt

Little Stitches is written by Aneela Hoey. I’ve just discovered her blog which is filled with more delightful stitchy goodness. If you like a bit of stitchy treasure you really should head on over and check it out.

laundry design

Have you done that before? Borrowed a book from the library and discovered that you just had to have a copy for yourself? Do tell.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, after borrowing it from the library twice, I had to have Sewing Clothes Kids Love, so it is now on my book shelf.

    I use the library as a way to preview books to see if I will really like them and if they are worth buying. I often order books in from other libraries that are in the same system. Sometimes I get DVDs for the kids the same way.

    Little Stitches is a book that I have had my eye on, but it's not in my library's system. Maybe I should request it?

    I love libraries! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I just discovered my library has an APP!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. definetely a good one for the shelf collection :)im terrible with libraries as i just want to keep everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like a sweet book you found there Sal. Yes I have borrowed and then bought, and seen on blogs and then bought, I do love a good craft book or two;) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH this looks like the kind I would go & buy after! Off to find it at the library right now! I have done that. Often! lol The author does fabric design too. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been itching to stitch lately, something I haven't done as a child...this book has definitely given me more of a nudge in that direction. Must see if our local library has it :)
    Happy stitching Sally.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm off to reserve that right now!!

    I have yet to buy a borrowed library book but I don't doubt it will happen soon enough :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.