Friday, May 31, 2013

time to sharpen my pencils

time to sharpen my pencils

Time to sharpen my pencils and re-learn some bloggy how-tos. The old news is that Google Reader is on the way out and it would seem that Bloglovin is the new reader of choice. I’ve just gone and claimed my blog there. I’m not even really sure what that means… but I’ve done it nonetheless. 

I’ve identified my blog in the category of “personal”. I really find categorising my blog a challenge – it really is a little bit of this and a little bit of that.  What do you think? Right choice?

So if you use Bloglovin and you haven’t already please follow my blog with Bloglovin.

2 comments:

  1. I must be missing something - I have bloglovin' and receive your blog on there already - I also have a blog but don't know what you mean by 'claiming you blog there' how did you do that?? Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have bloglovin either, maybe it is time I sharpened my pencils too?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.