Sunday, June 16, 2013

a wonky needle case

 

a wonky needlecaseinside the needlecaseA little wonky needle case. Much needed. Started many many many months ago. Finished today. Tick. Another unfinished project completed and struck from the list.  No more will needles to be lost in the mysterious core of the pin cushion. Yay.

O. chose the fabric. He was playing with my stash of fat quarters in the grey room this morning and came out sometime later and tossed this piece at me. Perfect. As soon as I saw it I knew it was the right one to finish this project. Serendipity.

6 comments:

  1. I think that is one of the most beautiful little useful things I've seen for a while. I love your 'wonky' stitching Sally.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I need to make one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely and so practical ...it is satisfying to tick off the to do list....onto the next one now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is such a sweet little thing, and it never occurred to me why needle cases are so much a better idea than pin cushions! I think I have one around somewhere I might have to dig out one of these days... And well done you for knocking things off that list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. totally love it! nothing like the wonk!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a sweet seemingly insignificant issue, and it never jumped out at me why needle cases are so much an improved thought than pin pads! I suppose I have one around some place I may need to scrape out one of in present modern times... What's more well done you for thumping things off that record!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.