Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/52

ebe - climbermae - dancing fingersode - meme and bottle tightly grippedace - in his pram 

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

1. the climber – fearless he always reaches the top in seconds (and then on other days tells me he’s scared of heights… has a funny way of showing it!)

2. dancing fingers – sticker mad, her fingers dance across the page as she chooses. If I’m a good Mama I get sticker rewards.

3. “Meme” (aka dummy) and bottle tightly gripped – seeking comfort even as he plays, it hasn’t been an easy weekend

4. under cover – shielded from the sun’s rays in his pram as his older siblings play at the park

 

Joining in with Jodi.

7 comments:

  1. These are great i look forward to seeing thier little personalities come throughout the year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the names little people give to their dummies. My eldest called hers "dubby" and my youngest one was called "ay ay" Your post brought back that little memory. thanks Sal xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at your gorgeous four little ones:) Stickers were a huge favourite here with my girls when they were little and climbing up high always worries me but they do love it. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Project 52 link up! These are all gorgeous photos! My son has just started climbing everything, too. It's been an adventure watching him test his limits!

    Lindsay
    www.youaretheroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely set of pictures. Love the strangle hold on the bottle. lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos. My little man loves climbing on those things too. Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That silhouette of your climber is stunning! One of my faves for sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.