Sunday, February 9, 2014

6/52

ace - mesmerised at the aquarium

ode - couldn't get enough of the touch poolmae - hugs my legs and smiles at me OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

mesmerised – transfixed with the wonders of the sharks, turtles and stingrays swimming above at the aquarium

engrossed - “star-fish”, “shark”, “fishy” my Ode just couldn’t stop talking about all that he saw at the aquarium, his favourite part the touching pool

hugger – my girl grabs my legs, gives me a tight hug and looks up at me with her loving eyes and smile

chilling out – Ebe sure does love an icy pole, especially ones that come in funny shapes that are enjoyed at the park after school

Joining in with Jodi.

3 comments:

  1. Great photo's - they feel very peaceful :) We love ourselves a good iceblock round these parts too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Ace sure is glued to it! He's miles away looking at it all. & that touching pool looks like a terrific idea! Lovely pics of the big 2 too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh the aquarium sounds a fun way to spend some time...and I have an icy pole lover in my house too. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.