Saturday, June 28, 2014

for the family’s freo supporter

virtù - the freo lovervirtù - the freo lover handballing

On seeing his little brother’s hat, E. was quick to request one for himself. Looking through the acrylics that I am trying to use up we found the perfect Freo Docker shade of purple. I used it all making this hat. Just had enough. It was destiny.

Ravelled.

E. is the only Docker’s supporter in the family. He chose the team early on, his father and sister are mad keen North Melbourne supporters. I hold great fears for little O., I think his big sister is getting in his ear and so sometimes he claims to be heading the Kanga’s way too. In an effort to sway my youngest babe to the Swans I knitted him another stocking hat, this time a bit bigger so that he’d have it for a few years. Turns out I made it too big… it fits me! Have doubts about little Ace’s devotion to the team, last week just as the umpire started the game with the centre bounce he shat all over his Swannies onesie. Nappy explosion people! Not impressed.

virtù - a swannies hat that was suppose to be for him but fits me!

Ravelled.

3 comments:

  1. Love his Freo hat, even if it is them!!! Well done Mumma. & your hat too. Very cute! Ok, Maybe I need to send baby A some Hawks gear! :-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool hats! Bonus that you get one too! :) Destiny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no, nappy explosion :( I wonder which team he does choose, it will be interesting!! Love the Freo hat, how perfect that you had just enough. The hat style suits E just as well as it suits O!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.