Sunday, August 3, 2014

31/52

ace - standsmae - sparkles when she smilesebe - my adventurerode - becomes a fisherman

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

                 

ace – you’re pulling to stand! It is such a sight to behold, you’re so pleased with yourself.

mae – you sparkle when you smile

ebe – my adventurer, my buddy. Thanks for inspiring me to “jog” on our walk. I enjoy your company so much.

ode – a little fisherman, quiet and patient.

         

Joining in with Jodi.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely day out. & yes, Miss M gets me every time with that smile. Want to just give her a big hug every time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh gorgeous photos of your kiddies. Looks like everyone is having so much fun and is so happy. Lovely captures here. #project52

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous wee faces and smiles! so much delight :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you sum up each of their personalities each week. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.