Friday, August 15, 2014

32/52

ebe - smile lights up my worldmae - mmmmmode - doctor strangelove ace - oh my sweet angel

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

        

ebe – laughing as you play with your siblings after school. I’m never really sure what mood you’ll be in when you come home. You sure do suffer from hangry sometimes. You’re at your best when your happy – aren’t we all?

mae – we took an adventure on the train and then in a taxi. You loved it. Me too. You enable me to see everyday experiences through a new lens. You make things fresh.

ode – you’re loving playing with the doctors kits these days. You can be so caring (but not always!)

ace – my sweet angel. You’re taking it all in, observing the world and enjoying a milk arrowroot as you do.

 

                     

Joining in with Jodi

(late this week… because –…well I’ve just been enjoying life offline!)

4 comments:

  1. Lovely set! & great work on keeping off line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Homes are a much funner place when everyone is happy....glad there are lots of smiles in these pics for you xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sally, They are growing up so quickly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.