Sunday, August 24, 2014

34/52

ode - a pirateebe - turning into Yodamae - Cat in the Hatace - trying out his brothers dummy

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

         

ode – dressed as a pirate in your sister’s tricorne hat you won a prize at our local library’s story time as part of its book week celebrations. You were well chuffed.

ebe – your father helped apply green body paint transforming you into Yoda for book week celebrations at school. You looked fantastic. I was so surprised when I picked you up from school to see that you had worn your costume all day.

mae – you love Cat in the Hat. You can recite the entire text and you pack away like a champ. You tell me that you wouldn’t tell me if the Cat in the Hat came to our place to play – but I think you eventually would, you’d be so excited that you wouldn’t be able to keep that to yourself for long.

ace – oh the irony! My only child to not take a dummy when sleeping you are so much harder to settle… and yet you seize any opportunity to seize your brother’s dummy for a chew during the waking ours (but still reject any that are offered to you!)

   

Joining in with Jodi.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you used that pic of M. It's priceless! Love that pirate too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word - love these shots! What a cool collection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.