Sunday, September 21, 2014

38/52

ode - on your way upace - at the clotheslinemae - still feeling vunerableebe - some puzzles before school   

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

                  

ode – one the way up. Sweet boy you’re getting bigger and bigger every day, in mind and in body. There’s not a lot of baby left in you, without a doubt you’re becoming a big boy.

ace – playing at the clothes line. Dear baby boy you and I have so many good times out at that clothes line. Good thing too when you consider how much time we spend there.

mae – you’re still feeling vulnerable, but slowly slowly you’re getting stronger and working out how to write your own happy ending. My dear girl you’re going to make it and it is such a privilege to be there for you holding your hand and wiping away your tears.

ebe – some word puzzles before school. You’re tops my boy. Awesome 18/18 for your school assignment and generous sharing of your lolly bag with your younger siblings after a mate’s party. Love the way you roll.

           

                  

Joining in with Jodi.

5 comments:

  1. beautiful pics & beautiful notes on each. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to laugh at your clothes line comment, I feel the same way and there is one less of us! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pics! Ive just realised that since I stopped doing the photo a week project, sometimes I can go many weeks without taking any photos and I miss daily life record that you have caught perfectly here. I might have to try and join in again but just not publish them maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some very sweet kids there...well done to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.