Tuesday, September 2, 2014

dinO

virtù - a kiss for dinovirtù - a hug and a kiss for dino virtù - ode and his dino

I do like to make my babes at least one gift for their birthday. For his recent third birthday I made O a dinosaur. He is loving all things dinosaur very much at the moment. He was very thrilled with it, smothering it with many kisses. Bless.

This is my first knitted softie. Previously I have sewed and crocheted soft toys but not yet knitted one. It was my first experience of knitting short rows too.  I so enjoyed making this for my sweet boy.

virtù - emrboidered label virtù - dino for Ode 

Everybody roar!
Like a dinosaur!
Do the Dinosaur Roar!

   

Ravelled.

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous first knitted softie. Cute for a dino.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute wee Dino!!! and being loved makes the whole process even more enjoyable - yay all round :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's amazing! It's fabulous! You have come such a long way so quickly with your knitting! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    Love it, it looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Great work! Love the cuddly Dino!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is very sweet indeed. I think this year was the first year I didn't make anything for my little one's birthday and now Im thinking I should have! Those little Mama Made labels are gorgeous too - did you sew them yourself. I want me some :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.