Sunday, October 26, 2014

43/52

ode - little firemanace - love love love driving your carmae - vacuuming your bedebe - thoughtful

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

                

ode – my little fireman! Such a “big” boy now. Learning so much everyday. We had a fabulous time together exploring the fire service museum in the city.

ace – you’ve discovered the toy car. Your entire face lights up as your siblings push you around the yard. Best time ever.

mae – vacuuming your bed? Maybe taking your shoes off outside isn’t such a ridiculous idea after all.

ebe – my thinker, my science lover, my non-stop creative child. You’re a marvel.

                 

               

Joining in with Jodi.

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous capture of E there. & M vacuuming bed? hehehehe Look at that face in the car... love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.