Sunday, November 30, 2014

48/52

mae - practising getting your very short hair into a bun for ballet concertebe - my sweet boyace - loving your poolode - little scientist learning

a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

              

mae – lots and lots of rehearsals for your ballet concert. You’re so excited, don’t seem nervous at all. I’m a bit freaked out that I have to get your short hair into a bun! I’ve been rehearsing too. Ballet brings so much joy into your life.

ebe – you light up my life! Such an awesome thinker. You’ve found yourself in some friendship predicaments at school of late. I’m so proud of how you have conducted yourself.

ace – while your older siblings splash about in the pool you make do with a storage container filled with water… and love it! The idea was that you’d play with toys standing outside the bucket but you just climbed straight in.

ode – a little scientist in the making? You’re a bit worried that the water keeps leaking through the bath toy.

                            

Joining in with Jodi.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.