Sunday, December 7, 2014

49/52

ebe - still climbingmae - do you wanna be a snowmanode - the was a little boyace - pleased to see Grandma go   a portrait of my children, once a week in 2014

                

ebe – you are full of mischief and delight. A natural born climber… I think I eventually told you off about climbing this structure. I wish I hadn’t.

mae – my precious ballerina. Your debut performance at the Perth Convention Centre was an awesome success. You were brilliant. My heart burst with pride as I watch you. Bravo!

ode – my own Nan used to recite a poem about a little girl who had a curl … when she was good she was very very good and when she was bad she was horrid. Dear son, you’ve been a bit like this of late. I know that testing boundaries is an important part of your development but my my could you take it down a couple of notches.

ace – this photo captures your very first smile for Grandma. She is about to get on the plane to return to Sydney after a four day visit. You sure were pleased to see the back of her.

                     

Posted late.

1 comment:

  1. oh she looks gorgeous dressed like that! Can imagine how proud! wishing you many more proud moments like it.
    Hahahaha... love what you wrote about ACE... lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave a comment.